Our cosmetic dentistry services
Love Your Smile With Our Cosmetic Dentistry In Plano
A t Shifa Dental, our expert Plano dentists who know how to communicate well with their staff, whether we’re dealing with cosmetic dentistry or a simple teeth cleaning. Their clear vision has brought beautiful smiles to many of our patients.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Practices In Plano
- Teeth Whitening: This process brings a whiter color to one’s teeth. One may do teeth whitening at the comfort of their own home, however, we recommend seeing a professional dentist for teeth whitening in Texas to eliminate any risk.
- Bonding: To increase the strength of a chipped tooth or improve its appearance, dentists utilize bonding. In this method, they attach a composite resin to the affected tooth. This resin is of the color of their own teeth, hence, they look normal.
- Veneers: Veneers are used on a patient’s teeth to hide multiple imperfections. Veneer is a material made up of a thin, yet, hard shell. It is of the color of teeth; therefore, it does not appear artificial.
- Crowns: If a tooth is heavily damaged, then using veneers will not look natural. In this case, crowns are used and they are made up of porcelain material.
- Bridgework: If someone has a missing tooth, then your dentist may attach bridgework to the natural teeth to bridge the cap created by the missing ones.
- Inlays: Inlays are fillings made up of porcelain or composite materials. These fillings give a more natural appearance.
- Fillings of the color of teeth: One may ask for this type of filling to hide even the slightest difference in the color of filling and tooth.
- Clear Aligners: People do not opt for metal braces anymore. Clear Orthodontic Aligners give a more chic look while solving the problem of metal braces.
- Cosmetic Surgery of Gum: This is a minor surgery which gives a leveled look by reshaping the gums.
- Contouring and Re-Shaping: By using a laser or drill, dentists may reshape distorted tooth.