Invisalign® Clear Aligners
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a series of custom-made plastic aligners which align your teeth in all directions. Invisalign aligners fit over your teeth but are clear and thus invisible. It is a result of 20 years of research and the experience built over 5 million cases.
8 Advantages of Invisalign
- As it’s invisible no one may notice that you are taking orthodontic treatment.
- Invisalign aligners don’t interrupt your life and fit well with you. You can actively participate in all types of activities as you used to do before.
- Invisalign aligners don’t hurt the soft tissues of your mouth.
- With braces you may have more emergency visits to the dentist due to broken or dislodged braces; however, you can skip that with Invisalign aligners.
- More comfortable: You can take out your Invisalign aligners when you want to eat or when you want to brush.
- You can continue eating all types of foods as you used to enjoy before.
- You can maintain your oral hygiene like before, with no fear of new cavities or bad breath.
- You don’t need any physical impression of your teeth with a sticky material for Invisalign aligners.
How Invisalign treatment works?
- To begin with, we take a 3-D image of your smile using the iTero Element scanner.
- Using the software, we fine tune the impression of every tooth to make sure you get the best smile.
- We´ll then show you your future smile virtually. You will be able to see precisely the kind of smile that you will be getting. Once you are happy, we make custom-made aligners to align your teeth.
- You wear each aligner for a week or two and move to the next aligner. The Invisalign aligner gently moves your teeth into the place where the new/next aligner fits rightly. You may feel some pressure when you wear the new aligner, but that’s normal.
- Once you complete your treatment, you need to wear retainers for a specific period to maintain the new improved smile!
- If you remove your Invisalign aligners when you have food, remember to brush your teeth before you wear them back. It helps you maintain your oral hygiene.
- For best results wear them for 20 to 22 hours a day.
- Clean your aligners every night and wear them back.
Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
Probably yes, Invisalign products helps most of the cases where braces are helpful. Most of the insurance companies cover it too.
Meet us at Shifa Dental for having your dream smile soon. We address every dental concern with utmost precision and at affordable costs. We also ensure you are comfortable while having high-quality dental care. Call us now to schedule an appointment.