Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Love Your Smile With Our Cosmetic Dentistry In Plano
Shifa Dental offers trusted cosmetic dentistry procedures in Plano for those who want to improve their smile and feel better about their teeth. Cosmetic dentistry deals with beautifying the appearance of a person’s teeth. This branch of dentistry is not recognized as a science, however, it requires a lot of experience, expertise, and an eye for beauty. The success of this process depends on the ability of a dentist to explain their vision to the lab experts. Any error in communication may produce disastrous results.
At Shifa Dental, our expert Plano dentists who know how to communicate well with their staff, whether we’re dealing with cosmetic dentistry or a simple teeth cleaning. Their clear vision has brought beautiful smiles to many of our patients.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Practices In Plano
- Teeth Whitening: This process brings a whiter color to one’s teeth. One may do teeth whitening at the comfort of their own home, however, we recommend seeing a professional dentist for teeth whitening in Texas to eliminate any risk.
- Bonding: To increase the strength of a chipped tooth or improve its appearance, dentists utilize bonding. In this method, they attach a composite resin to the affected tooth. This resin is of the color of their own teeth, hence, they look normal.
- Veneers: Veneers are used on a patient’s teeth to hide multiple imperfections. Veneer is a material made up of a thin, yet, hard shell. It is of the color of teeth; therefore, it does not appear artificial.
- Crowns: If a tooth is heavily damaged, then using veneers will not look natural. In this case, crowns are used and they are made up of porcelain material.
- Bridgework: If someone has a missing tooth, then your dentist may attach bridgework to the natural teeth to bridge the cap created by the missing ones.
- Implants: The root of a missing tooth can be replaced by using implants. These are generally made up of titanium material.
- Inlays: Inlays are fillings made up of porcelain or composite materials. These fillings give a more natural appearance.
- Fillings of the color of teeth: One may ask for this type of filling to hide even the slightest difference in the color of filling and tooth.
- Clear Aligners: People do not opt for metal braces anymore. Clear Orthodontic Aligners give a more chic look while solving the problem of metal braces.
- Cosmetic Surgery of Gum: This is a minor surgery which gives a leveled look by reshaping the gums.
- Contouring and Re-Shaping: By using a laser or drill, dentists may reshape distorted tooth.